Re: NB...BB blocks that did break and shouldn't

Once again, Tim Baehr has come up with something invaluable. Let me just
highlight it in case some subscribers didn't notice it at the end of his
message.

It is always a pain in the neck to have a section heading fall at the end of
a page. Tim's point is that you can use the NB command option that lets you
specify the number of lines automatically kept together (e.g. NB3 for 3
lines) within the style that sets up the heading, e.g. ≪SSH2,MD=BI, . .
.,NB3≫. The result is that H2 level headings will never appear as one of
the last 2 lines on a page.

Enough of this chitchat--I'm going off to change my styles.

N. Sivin
History and Sociology of Science
University of Pennsylvania
Philadelphia, PA 19104-3325, U.S.A.