Re: NB...BB blocks that did break and shouldn't

Re commands that surround a highlighted section of text: The SZ command may
look funny. You put in SZ 15pt in 12 pt text, and the end command may say
≪SZ.167in≫ if your default vertical unit of measure is inches. XyWrite
isn't smart enough to figure out that you made an explicit change to points.
 I did spend quite a lot of time (way back in my Xyquest days) putting code
in the menus/dialogs so that most of the time, if you change the point size
of a block, the ending command for the block is also in points.

Tim Baehr
tbaehr@xxxxxxxx