Re: VirtualBox: Can't start VM

At 29/07/2014 08:50, you wrote:
Personally, I think you can achieve better results by running Xy in a DOS window under W2K and changing font size. But by all means do experiment...
One reason this is true is that Windowed XyWrite lets you use
scalable fonts, so if you have high resolution, your font size could
be 34 points (which is very high resolution!) as I have set up now,
whilst still allowing me a 43-line screen from top to bottom. I could
make the fonts even larger if I were willing to give up the 43 line
length. These fonts are much crisper and more legible than the fixed
pixel size fonts that must be used full screen.