Re: Translation

I am attaching a polished version of the previously posted frame, that
Robert has sent to me. I think this frame it's a very useful tool to
localize U2 frames.
The ZIP file includes:
1. A frame, TRANSLATE, to be included at the end of the U2 file. This version translates months and days to Spanish but it's perfectly possible to use Italian, French, German, etc. names instead of the Spanish ones (for months and days). 2. A frame, TODAY, to replace the Carl's one included in the current U2 file. This frames uses the previous one to translate the names to your language.
Obviously, keep in mind these Robert's remarks:
-- Note that this is a generic frame, not a specific solution for this problem. But the beauty of it is, for someone like you working in a foreign language, you could use this solution in many different places where you have a limited number of answers, and you want Spanish instead of English -- just make copies of frame TRANSLATE and give them different framenames (and different input/output word lists). *Or* just add more equivalent words|phrases to frame TRANSLATE (if it doesn't find a word or phrase in the input, it just ignores it). -- Lots of possible uses, but only for relatively short source strings. Very handy for changing Editor's hard-coded output in English to something else.
Thanks to Robert again.
Manuel Castelao