Re: Cross check program

By default it means 40 consecutive characters the same. (not sure if it counts a carriage return as 1 or 2). But, like all things Xy, you can change that default. That number is set by the MA= setting.

David Auerbach                           auerbach@xxxxxxxx
Department of Philosophy and Religious Studies
NCSU
Raleigh, NC 27695-8103