Xy on Thinkpad - so far so good

I've followed Myron and others' recommendations for Properties settings
on my new Thinkpad T40 running XP Pro and have been very happy.

I am using XyDos4 in window with 50 lines. Myron's 10x13 large and
friendly fonts are ok, but I switched back to Lucida 14 bold, which I
like better. I'm using black letters on pale gray background.

So far the screeen delay is noticeable, but hasn't bothered me (I write
very slowly), so I haven't downloaded Tame. I lost the cursor once in
about 2 weeks of working. No other problems to report.

There is a parallel port for the printer, but no mouse or serial port,
so I can't attach my old mouse.

Everything else is very nice. The memory key is really cool.

Thanks for the recommendation, guys!

Lisa

=====
Lisa Kleinholz