XY on tiny screen

My quest for ultraportability has now led me to the Fujitsu U810, which has a 5.6" screen at 1024x600.

http://reviews.cnet.com/laptops/fujitsu-lifebook-u810/4507-3121_7-32600944.html?tag=sub

XP Pro works nicely with XY4. Except that I could really use a larger font size than 10x18, the biggest and most readable choice from the DOS shortcut

I guess I could lower the screen resolution, but I do like the detail.

So this seems likely to lead to TAMEDos, which I haven't used on my last few computers. Does one of the TAME experts--Michael, Harry?--have a preferred version of TAME and a settings file that work with XP Pro SP2 and don't introduce all sorts of additional glitches?

                                Jon Pareles