Re: disappearing dict.spl

At 12/11/99 10:12 PM, you wrote:
I'm not sure what  means--my dict.spl is located in my Xy4 directory, where my
editor.exe, etc., also are. Is there something else I should be doing?

Hi, sorry. Here's what I do. Say I'm editing the file
c:\docs\doc22. I want to spell check. I go to the
command line, and type "cd /xy4" (or wherever
my xy4 directory is). Then I run spell. That's what
I mean by "logging into" that directory. Sorry for the
dumb terminology. Now I hope someone will clearly
tell Judith how to really fix the problem by
fixing her path command. (Or is there something
else that can be done as well? Can a 'non-standard' path
be specified in startup or settings?)