Re: Searching XyWrite Archives and Perl

Reply to note from Richard Giering
Sun, 18 Apr 1999 21:40:08 -0500

I'll look into it and will post a message to the list. Give me a
couple of days to get up to speed.

--------------
Carl Distefano
CLDistefano@xxxxxxxx
http://users.datarealm.com/xywwweb/

-> HI and I think Nathan (or now Carl) should answer
-> the original msg ...
-> I also would like to know the information. I have
-> mispolaced the info sheet that arrived when I
-> first signed onto the list s I alos need the
-> address of the archive.
->  I have been saving the messages and my disk is
-> getting full - If I can get rid of the XYWRITE
-> messages, knowning that I can still get to them,
-> would be a GREAT help
-> Dick Giering
->
-> L Anderson wrote:
-> >
-> > Two things:
-> >
-> > 1. (I'm sure this has been asked a hundred times but I don't
know how
-> > to find out unless I get my question answered.) Can the XyWrite
message
-> > archive be searched and how?
-> >
-> > 2. Does anybody on the list use Perl to manipulate Xy
documents? If so
-> > what types of things do you do?
-> >
-> > Regards,