Re: Searching XyWrite Archives and Perl

HI and I think Nathan (or now Carl) should answer
the original msg ...
I also would like to know the information. I have
mispolaced the info sheet that arrived when I
first signed onto the list s I alos need the
address of the archive.
 I have been saving the messages and my disk is
getting full - If I can get rid of the XYWRITE
messages, knowning that I can still get to them,
would be a GREAT help
Dick Giering