portable.int problems

I now have Portable.int working nicely. I ran into two problems:

1) My XyWrite 4 setup will not allow Dict.spl to be loaded from the command
line. When I try "load dict.spl" I get the error message: "Customization
file requires a file label."  The file loads properly only if I try to
spell-check something. And in that case "dict.spl" must either be in the
current default directory or in the Windows/DOS search Path. None of
XyWrite's 1900-series variables seems to tell the program where to look for
the spelling dictionary.

2) In printer-pick routine of Portable.int, ≪SX02,...≫ has "PP:2" followed
by two comment lines. "PP:2" needs to be moved down so that it is
*immediately* followed by the printer definition lines.

Nice job! I have needed this for years! You can't imagine how many times
I've gone through files changing all of the "hard" file locations.

Thanks.
Myron