Re: portable.int problems

Reply to note from "Myron Gochnauer"  Sun, 3 Nov 2002
08:34:29 -0400

Myron:

> 1) My XyWrite 4 setup will not allow Dict.spl to be loaded from
> the command line.

No, of course not! Silly error on my part. Just delete that line.

> 2) In printer-pick routine of Portable.int, ≪SX02,...≫ has
> "PP:2" followed by two comment lines. "PP:2" needs to be moved
> down so that it is *immediately* followed by the printer
> definition lines.

Noted. I've made those changes to PORTABLE.INT and reposted it to:
http://users.datarealm.com/ammaze/xfer/portable.zip.

Many thanks for your comments.

--
Carl Distefano