Yoo hoo, TTG!

Ahemm. Would the TTG representative who posted the notice on the
company bulletin board concerning XyWrite 3+ and Signature tech
support please stand up to be laughed at. You posted the notice,
intended for XyDOS 3+ users, in XyDos 4 format, full of embedded
commands that made my version 3.57 choke. Are there really that
few copies of Xy3 still around the office?

For those of you who haven't heard, TTG has decided to charge $15
a question for XyWrite 3.x and Signature technical support. Not
that the phone call was ever free, anyway. Special tech support
rates for multi-user sites must be negotiated. I'll repost the
full message here tomorrow, since TTG apparently hasn't got
around to it.

Even though I own XyWin, I still use Xy3.57 heavily. I can't help
but feel bummed out by this because it implies, in my view,
further resource cuts at TTG and an even less certain future for
XyWrite.

I hope I'm wrong.

Doug Beeson
EDI World Institute