Re: Temporary default changes: h*lp request

At 05:14 AM 4/7/97 EDT, Eric Van Tassel wrote:

>But in fact much of the time I still don't want those extra triangles; so I've
>started making a non-permanent default change when I want to see them. The
>trouble now is that when I make that temporary change (in XyWin -- haven't
tried
>this in Xy4 for DOS) I also get an error message, and then the  marker
>changes from the default (backward-facing arrow) to an underscore character.

Sounds like you just have the syntax wrong. It's d um=1  and  d um=0.
For a key:
  nn=bc,d, ,u,m,=,0,xc,ff
The ff at the end makes the change visible w/o requiring you to switch into
eXPanded mode and back. The above works in Xy4DOS 4.016.

Regards,

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx