Re: Vdos automatically converts to/from Win Ansi

Bill,
... it is a major convenience: it is that for cut and
paste between XyWrite and Windows, vDos automatically
 makes the conversion between Windows Ainsi and DOS ASCII. ...
It is indeed a convenience. One thing I've noticed, though, is that
you can't paste more than about 9KB into XyWrite using this method.
For larger blocks, you need to save the clipboard to a file, then
MErge the file into Xy (e.g., VCLIP). I have the latter method
assigned to Ctrl-V (in addition to vDos's Winkey-Ctrl-V), so it's no
big deal.

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx