Epson Stylus Color II Driver??

>> Does anyone know if there is a XY driver for the Epson Color
Stylus
 II, or a driver that works with XY in w95??? <<

I've had no trouble using the standard Epson Color Stylus drivers
with
Xy/Win under Windows for Workgroups.

(To be honest, the issue of printer drivers was a primary
motivation for me
to buy Xy/Win just a few months after I bought Xy/DOS 4--with the
future
viability of XyWrite as a product in question after the
IBM/DisplayWrite/Signature fiasco, moving to the Windows platform
promised
an escape from death-by-driver-obsolescence.)

    K-Mac

  ---] Michael Paul McDowell, writing as Michael P.
Kube-McDowell [---
  ---] Author of EMPRISE, ALTERNITIES, THE QUIET POOLS, and
EXILE [---
  ---]  For more info: http://www.greyware.com/authors/K-Mac
 [---
  ---] or http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/KubeMcDowell