EQUATION EDIT

XY-> K.:
XY-> TO Chet Gottfried: I will pass you comments along to the developers to see
 -> what they have to say. As to "The main problem I would have with such a
 -> program is that for both Quark & WP, the OLE object comes through as a box
 -> with an "X," which is not a particularly good way for keeping track of
 -> equations." I think the readme said that the demo "crossed out" the
 -> equations. In the full package they should appear as the full equation.

Thank you for the opportunity to look at the package, and the
readme did state, "Demo version will 'cross' all the equations it
generates."

I suppose I had assumed it had something to do with breeding.

--Chet

---
 ? SLMR 2.1a ? Art + write + dtp = chet.gottfried@xxxxxxxx