Thx for assistance w/ MSWord

The procedure suggested by Judith Davidsen seems to have cured the problem
I described. My thanks to her and other posters for their help.

I often think I've chanced upon not only the world's finest word processor
but one of the world's most courteous and collegial correspondence groups.

Cheers
Eric Van Tassel