XYwrite on OS2 now in OEM

tyson@xxxxxxxx: >Xywrite on OS/2               8
Jan 1995 22:50 say@xxxxxxxx say writes:

>New York Times and other papers use it because of the
configurable
>keyboard, macro features and the ASCII code it generates.
Besides
>XYWRITE is fast, fast, fast.
>
> and Herb Tyson, of Your Warp/OS2 Consultant book fame, uses
it.
>See his screen shots.

Hey, I know that Tyson guy!!!

Ken Frank WAS making inquiries about a general release of
XyWrite for OS/2 about a year ago. While there is an OEM version
of Xy for OS/2 at present, I haven't heard anything further about
their developing a full release for OS/2. If he were to do it,
he'd accomplish two things. He'd make Lotus nervous, and he'd
make a lot of XyWriters happy.

Just imagine this for a power-package: REXXPL... kinda makes
makes me drool (the good kind of drool) just thinking about it!