Re: XYWRITE digest 3301

peregrine@xxxxxxxx wrote:
I don't know if this will help, and it seems unlikely, but I found several online references to TMF as "a file extension associated with WordPerfect Tagged Typeface Metric files" ...
Well, I do have WordImPerfect on all my systems. but .TMF appears
to be created by the U2 routine Tempfile, and possibly other
routines that have not yet been incorporated into U2, but are
stand-alone pms.
It occurs to me that the famous Signature: Making the Transition
book may have something about .TMF files in it (nothing that I
could find in the Xy4 CG or CRG). Anybody have a copy of that? I
don't.
--
Patricia M. Godfrey
priscamg@xxxxxxxx