Re: Underline

In XY4 I'd like to be able to see italics onscreen as underlined text. Is there any way of
achieving this?
Yes, at least in full-screen mode (I can't seem to get it to show in the
windowed mode).
I use an old 2 Kbyte DOS program called underln.exe. I load it in my
startup.int, using the "on" switch ("off" turns it off):

BX do/nv \underln onQ2;*;

This, of course, assumes that underln.exe is in the root directory.
Sometimes it gets mysteriously turned off while you're working in Xy (I don't know under what conditions--it's infrequent), so I have also loaded a call to underln.exe on in my .kbd file.

I have attached a zipped version: underln.zip. It's only 416 bytes.

--Harry

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx