From: Carl Distefano
To: xywrite@xxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, August 4, 2014 9:20 PM
Subject: Re: Workaround for DIR in VBox

I posted a short video showing U2 frame BDIR in action. You may (or
may not) be able to view it here:

http://youtu.be/7Qc05cMtt38

I hedge because I myself am not able to view it under either Firefox
or IE. (It stalls with an error message a few seconds in.) However,
I can watch it on Chrome. Your mileage may vary.

--
Carl Distefano
mailto:cld@xxxxxxxx