Re: Getting LNK/PIF changes to stick

--- Harry Binswanger  wrote:

> In XP, when you right-click on the title bar of a Xy
> window, and choose
> Properties, you get the four tabbed dialog box:
> Options, Font, Layout, Colors.
>
> I have long-standing troubles getting changes made
> there to "stick."
> Especially screen length and cursor size--they seem
> to get re-set elsewhere.

I'm using W2K (infrequently in tandem with Xy, though
it's the only Windows I run here), but have a
longstanding and possibly similar issue that I alluded
to in another recent post. I've done my best to
follow the procedure -- discussed here before -- to
change font and font size for Xy4. However, it does
not seem to have any effect. I can select an 18 point
font from the list of font options under Properties,
and the small, squat, ugly font that was always there
just continues on. Clearly, I am missing something
here, but don't see what it might be.

Jordan