Re: Running XyWrite under Windows XP

I'm not able to reprogram Xywrite  myself, but are there programs, tricks,
shortcuts  that allow you to run a full screen or nearly full screen, stabilized
version of  Dos-based Xywrite (III Plus) on Windows XP. Which website exactly
has info on that? What is EasyDOS, etc..? Whether for a fee or not, where can
I get any over the phone advice on these issues?  Thanks, Art
====================================

Just a clarification about EasyDOS... It refers to a website, http://www.easydos.com/
which is based on a "how to run DOS" book, not a program.
It has a nice list of DOS commands and their use.

As far as programs, I have seen the DOS emulation program,DOSBox referenced a few times. It can be found at
http://dosbox.sourceforge.net/news.php?show_news=1
and it's companion site
http://dosbox.sourceforge.net/wiki/
I cannot vouch for the program.

I pretty much run my XyWrite 3.55 the way David outlined in his original message, "Running XyWrite under Windows XP" and it works good for me.

Best,

Dennis Hunter