Re: Nota Bene

>Anne Putnam: "Yes, you can buy Nota Bene at the
>advertised special prices of $199 for Scholar's Workstation or $99 for the
>word processor until November 30."
>
>As someone else asked: could you explain what extra we'd get for the extra
>$100? I myself don't use either style sheets or foreign language characters.
>Is there any reason for me to go to the Workstation?
>
>Thanks,
>Harry

You get two more icons in NB, leading you to Orbis and Ibis, two database
programs. There was some talk about it on the list here. I originally
thought they were irrelevant for me, but seeing how nicely integrated and
fast they are in the demo, I might order them later.
But first I want to see if the ordered NB ever gets here. So far, there is
no sighting from the crows' nest.

-- Rene von Rentzell, Tokyo