From: "Harry Binswanger"
Sent: Friday, June 01, 2007 2:13 PM
Subject: Full-screen vs. Windowed
I wonder if the full-screen crowd is missing out. I work only in windowed
mode, and find it much preferable to full-screen. Is it just inertia that
makes some of you cling to full-screen? Or is it something system-dependent
that makes windowed mode work better for me than it would for you?

Use of Tame, in my case, came long after I had switched to windowed mode,
so this is not the issue (although Tame greatly enhances windowed mode for
Xy).

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx