Re: I want to go geek .. and VPC?

----- Original Message -----
From: "Patricia M. Godfrey"
mhchoate wrote:
Caveat emptor. All XP is not created equal. There must be software reasons in XP that full-screen does not always work.
Well, "software" covers a lot of things. The fact that it suddenly started
working after the BigFix makes me think it might have been a BIOS issue.
Hardware does definitely have effects on screen display.
Hmmm... yeah, software covers a lot of territory. All I'm trying to convey
is this sequence:
1)-- Full Screen did not work (it flashed to Full Screen but only for a
second)
2)-- No hardware was changed in any way.
3)-- It started working. Only suspect a BigFix download.
(I had thought that it wasn't hardware, because of the one-second flash into it.)