Xy 3.55

Does anybody remember how to set default screen colors for
XyWrite 3.55?

I want to set it up on my laptop, on which xy 4 runs fairly
slowly. It's a b and w screen; I want to change the colors to
light background, dark letters, which is the setup I use for Xy 4
on my VGA mono monitor.
But I can't remember how to set colors in 3.55...and my manuals
somehow got lost in a recent move. Anybody remember?

Suppose I could always give Tyson a call and take him for a walk
down Memory Lane!

jb