Re: Request for Customization Guide scans

** Reply to message from Manuel Castelao  on
Mon, 09 Jun 2008 23:51:53 +0200

> Michael,
> Your work, rotated and in sequence. Thank you very much.

Hah! I did the same thing. Great minds think alike.
So now we have TWO 1.5Mb files sent to the whole list (few of
whom probably have any interest in Appendix E)... It would be
nice if Brian would pick this up and put it where it logically
belongs, which is in his Customization Guide PDF at
http://xywrite.com/man/xy4/contents.htm

Robert Holmgren
holmgren@xxxxxxxx