Re: Request for Customization Guide scans

** Reply to message from Michael Norman
on Mon, 09 Jun 2008 08:49:53 -0400

> Here's the whole thing, but out of sequence

Thank you! That's nigh-perfect. Although (ahem) there was no
real need to send a 1.5Mb file to everybody on this list -- pity
the poor dial-up members! Thanks also to others who offered to
make scans -- very generous of you all, and I appreciate it.

NOTE: I corrected the numbering of the pages within Michael's
PDF, and rotated two of the 17 pages so that all pages have the
same orientation -- and then replaced the copy within Michael's
archived message at XySearch with this corrected copy -- so
anyone who wants a true copy of the Xy4 Customization Guide's
Appendix E can get it here (overwrite the one Michael sent
yesterday):

 http://xywrite.org/msg00969.htm
or directly
 http://xywrite.org/Appendix_E.pdf