Re: Next Sentence

Carl --
You implied that XPL is always a "work in progress" -- I guess
all programming is like that. I was one of the original developers of the
XyWrite 4 menu and dialog box system, and (though I no longer
work for the firm) I'm *still* refining the menus and adding
features ... and fixing bugs!
 I use XyWrite and XPL every day in my new line of work.
Sometimes I write "spaghetti code" for a quick and dirty job, and sometimes I write
little menu-driven systems with lots of error trapping if I'm
expecting to revisit the macro later and want to be able to
figure out what the heck I was up to when I had the original
brainstorm.

I'm new on this mailing list, but I'll be sharing more as I get
my feet wet.