RE: SaveAs to a different format

I systematically get an error in front of each line when I run
debug on this. I'm pretty sure I'm following instructions
correctly because I have got it to work on programs included in

I notice on my copy that there is a space at the beginning of
each line between with NIN_OUT.ZIP and Q GXDPlus 1.0.
Is this OK?

p.s. can you either a) upload to the XyWrite BBS or b) mail me a
copy at compuserve 73172,603 . I am one of those souls who was
looking for a program like this.

Thanks much,

Doug Beeson
EDI World Institute