Re: Interested in possibly buying XyWrite: a few questions.

Carl Distefano:
>I agree, especially since you express reservations about the Windows
>interface. Aside from access to TrueType fonts and WYSIWYG editing,
>there's nothing the Windows program can do that Xy4 DOS can't do as
>well or better, and with less overhead, fuss and muss.

Can I fax and clipboard from XY4-Dos right out of the box, without going
through fancy programming first?
I have it open for that purpose all the time.
An added nice touch: The ty command uses the Windows default printer, and
the Print from the menu the printer defined in the .dfl file.
So, I have my fax template open all the time, and for faxing out I simply
say ty.
For printing on paper, I use Windows style Alt-P. Now, is that neat, or what?

-- Rene von Rentzell, Tokyo