Rexx

>From Morris,

      As Rexx Programming Language holds great promise for XyWrite, I
am interested to know where one can obtain it.
  Although I write using British spelling, I am happy to check my spelling
with the US dictionary and ignore those words which are flagged as incorrect
spelt the British way. Then, of course, I am still old fashion and still have
a dictionary by my side.
  When you think of it the term "Computer" is wrong for the multitude tasks
it performs. Perhaps it should just be called a "processor" or "varisessor",
or something similar. Compute deals with the cranking out of numbers by
division, addition and multiplication etc.