Unzipping (was: SmartSet)

Eric Van Tassel asks for replies in private to:

>how does one unzip zipped files?

Before any number of people spend their time answering this, I'd point out
that you asked here on 21 September 1997 and I answered here on 21
September 1997.

In fact I didn't tell you exactly what to do, as exactly what you do
depends on which utility you are attempting to use. Well, which are you
attempting to use? Or which utility, or kind of utility, are you having
trouble locating before you can attempt to use it?

Come to think of it, I have a web page about this matter:
http://www.gaminator.com/peter/zips.htm#openzip It ought to tell you all
you need to know. Good luck.
Peter Evans