Re: Tweaking something...?

Robert, your new to: in XY mail is defeating my XyWrite mail filter - I
wonder if others have this problem as well? Not that it can't be solved in
a second, but I was curious why you decided to send to 'undisclosed
recipients' -
my filter was, any recipient contains xywrite@xxxxxxxx goes into
the xywrite mailbox.
And of course one of these days we must get together - everything is
hysterically busy as usual. I have just finished listening for probably the
thousandth time (I exaggerate not at all) the 1949 Met Reiner Welitsch
Salome whilst debating whether it's worth it or not to spend a hundred or
so for a ticket to the new Salome at the Met which all the operaphiles
claim is the best thing since the 1960s.

Best, etc. BT