Re: Netscape, XyWrite, and the Media

----- Original Message -----
From: "Peter Evans"
Sent: Saturday, February 12, 2000 8:51 PM
Subject: Re: Netscape, XyWrite, and the Media

> My non-opinions on browsers appear at
> http://www.gaminator.com/peter/browse/ . (Rather prettily laid out,
though
> I say so myself, and with links aplenty.) Nathan's right to say that
> http://www.google.com/ will locate most programs: before asking where to
> get a program (or anything else), do take a look there or on the search
> engine of your choice.
>
> OK, 'nuff o' that; back to Xy/NB.

Ah, Peter. Just love to scold, dontcha? You're not the first person to
discover Google, or Excite, or Yahoo, etc., etc.. And Nathan already,
kindly, mentioned Google. When 98Lite was first brought up, I think it was
referred to as WinLite or Win98Lite, or some other such thing.

How 'bout this: Before you go out of your way to scold perfectly functional
grownups, and lead us to your ever-so-informative website, ask yourself,
"Didn't somebody already answer this question, more kindly that I possible
could?" And maybe, "Given the great usefulness of Google, why would anybody
need to visit my website?"

OK, enough of that. Back to adult pursuits...

Walter Jowers, Nashville
E-mail: walter.jowers@xxxxxxxx