Re: Code pages--problem more or less solved

Harry Binswanger wrote:
I think my ANSIFS problem

Patricia wrote:
So NOW you tell us you're using ANSIFS!

No, I'm telling you that I'm *unable* to use ANSIFS.
Probably because of Tame.
As I said: "I tried ANSIFS early on and again recently. Can't get it to work. I have, from the ANSI1252.ZIP, all the necessary files and in the right directory. But I'm not that interested in working on it further."
But you're probably responding to the post I sent the day before. My
language in that post presumed, incorrectly, that I had already mentioned
my inability to use ANSIFS. Sorry.

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx