Xy3 on a PocketPC?

Can XyWrite move into the PDA realm? Well, yeah.
I've been a PDA user since the original Palm Pilot. This year I switched to the PocketPC realm with the purchase of an HP IPAQ.
With the speed and memory capacity of PocketPCs I began to wonder if
anyone had experimented with DOS OS on a PocketPC and to my surprise
I found several companies which had. I arbitarly downloaded a version
of PocketDOS and loaded it up on my trusty IPAQ.
The program allows you to map CF and SD expansion cards as DOS HD
volumes. So, I plugged in a 1 GB CF card with a folder containing
Xy3, mapped it as drive D: booted into PocketDOS and fired up
"editor" from the D: prompt. Soon I was operating Xywrite with no lag
on the small screen of my IPAQ. To make life easier on the eyes
PocketDOS has screen zoom in and out capabilities. The best surprise
was PocketDOS allows me to use Xy3 with a PDA wireless keyboard.

Probably the most portable use of Xy3 you can use.

Isn't technology grand?

Love reading the list postings - take care all
Joseph Fisher