[Date Prev][Date Next][Subject Prev][Subject Next][Date Index][Subject Index]
Re: Puzzling lack of F8
- Subject: Re: Puzzling lack of F8
- From: "Patricia M. Godfrey" PriscaMG@xxxxxxxxxx
- Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 18:34:24 -0400
Judith Davidsen wrote:
Thanks for addressing my graphic-view problem.
My settings.dfl reads thus:
; Location of outline screen fonts
; Location of SCRFONTS.BIN
1. The above and your example, below, make it look as though BTFONTS
is a folder. What I have is a file called BTFONTS.EXE.
2. I don't have anything called SCRFONTS.BIN
Before we go any further, let's make sure we're on the same page. Are
you running Xy 4? Let me get a list of all the files on the
out-of-the-box installartion and send it to you. Have to cover a council
meeting tonight, and the new PC at the office is giving everyone fits,
so it may take a day or so.