Re: Puzzling lack of F8

Judith Davidsen wrote:

Patricia--

Thanks for addressing my graphic-view problem.

My settings.dfl reads thus:

; Location of outline screen fonts
DF OL=C:\xy4\BTFONTS\
; Location of SCRFONTS.BIN
DF XY=C:\xy4\BTFONTS\

1. The above and your example, below, make it look as though BTFONTS is a folder. What I have is a file called BTFONTS.EXE.

2. I don't have anything called SCRFONTS.BIN

Before we go any further, let's make sure we're on the same page. Are you running Xy 4? Let me get a list of all the files on the out-of-the-box installartion and send it to you. Have to cover a council meeting tonight, and the new PC at the office is giving everyone fits, so it may take a day or so.

Patricia