From: Kari Eveli
To: xywrite@xxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, March 14, 2014 5:59 AM
Subject: Re: DOS on modern equipment

Actually it is already there and I have been using it for several years and extolling its merits on this list every so often, perhaps even too often. The marveleous thing is a combo that runs like DOS, multitasks DOS apps like Win 3.1 and sits on 32-bit or 64-bit operating systems for compatibility with modern hardware. It is free, mature, and needs no further development. For more information, google for "virtual pc 2007 xywrite" to get started.

Best regards,

Kari Eveli
LEXITEC Book Publishing (Finland)
lexitec@xxxxxxxx