Re: Kerning?

RH --

I give up -- I just can't seem to get any sort of driver to make this
change -- neither HPDJ550C.PRN nor HPDJ500.PRN will kern using the PI
(RJ's or TB's), however I iterate it (using:

	COURIER10
	SZ=12PT
	SY=23Z,0,0,3

in a style, with justification off. Of course I'm sure I could go
into the printer file and mess about, but unless there's a quick and
easy way to do this, I may be better off working around it.

Incidentally, I had never seen IDKEY.PM -- astounding, marvelous. I
should say that I'm also a little leery of the practice of uploading
files to the list, only because last year one listserv drove half of
us off after some server in Hong Kong kept rejecting one particular
message that contained a 75k GIF, sending it *back* to the list --
which, since of course it sent it back to the same subscriber like
any good listserv, kept on getting it back in what seemed like
geometrically escalating quantities.

But I can't complain abuot getting things like IDKEY, in fact if I
get a chance this weekend I may try reinstalling REORGaNIZe, which I
couldn't get loaded -- pray, if I have smartset.U2 running just fine,
where in it should I merge/append reorganize.u2?

Rafe Tennenbaum