Help!

Robert,

     Many thanks for your troubleshooting. Alas, FG, BG, and DY all appear to be commands to the printer to print in certain colors. My screen, on one occasion, did change color (not to blue and white), and temporarily transformed into something that resembled the flag of Uganda. I know there's a way to get an electric blue screen in XyWin (just like that Atlantean one that debuted with the Z-181 laptop a few generations ago), because I've been there, but. . .

Marguerite