Re: Ansified XyWrite in full screen mode and CLIP

** Reply to message from Manuel Castelao  on
Fri, 08 Jun 2007 12:21:00 +0200

> So I attempted to use TAME but, probably due to my lack of
> expertice with that program, it was impossible to use my customized ANSI
> fonts in windowed mode (wrong line spacing, difficulties to have my font
> accepted by TAME and so on).

Uninstall TAME. Try again. Ignore jerky cursor. Same
problems, apart from the cursor issue?

Out of the box (i.e. without configuration), Tame v5.x will
definitely mess with your fonts -- it does with mine, and
irritates me mightily. I use Tame v4.5e, for the sole purpose
of limiting CPU hogging (@100%). I can understand why people
like Tame v5.x, but I have my own fonts (as do you) -- and I
prefer them to that pseudo-GUI stuff that v5 imposes. I think
you can still get a backlevel v4 Tame from tamedos.com, and I
believe it will help somewhat with the cursor problem.

On the 28-line issue, what font are you using in windowed mode?

Robert Holmgren
holmgren@xxxxxxxx