Re: conversion from XyWrite to word

Ah. Thanks for the clarification. For many reasons the "last known
purveyors" (and I love that description) deserved to go under.

Fredric Gross wrote:

Leslie -- Most of the time I did not have any codes in the XyWrite file, and I certainly did not have one at the end of each line. The problem consistently appeared when I converted to Word for Winbdows 2.0 or to WP 5.1. The worst part of it is that the last known purveyors of XyWrite indicated that they "thought" the problem had been corrected and sold me another, updated cpoy of XY4, which was not materially different from the original release. So they deserved to go under. Fred ----- Original Message ----- From: "Leslie Bialler" To: Sent: Tuesday, October 26, 2004 12:39 PM Subject: Re: conversion from XyWrite to word