Re: vDosXy - Clipboard solution

Reply to note from Bill Troop  Sun, 16 Nov 2014
01:43:44 +0000

> Carl, amazing thing - - oddest thing I've ever seen in Xy4.
> Moving the lines below the load keyboard file causes the
> keyboard file to be called onto the screen! I'm going to try
> the old ldkbd instead. No, that doesn't make any difference. It
> still gets called onscreen! Darndest thing!

Actually, this means you're getting close. XyWebU2.int *does* call
the KBD file to the screen, but it should then ABort or STore it,
depending on whether Stack-related changes were made to the file
(not to worry; if change are made, the original KBD file is backed
up first). The KBD file should NOT remain on the screen. Does it
remain on the screen for you? If so, is there an error message?

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx