Re: vDosXy - Clipboard solution

On Sat, Nov 15, 2014 at 6:56 PM, Carl Distefano mailto:cld@xxxxxxxx wrote:
Reply to note from Bill Troop mailto:billtroop@xxxxxxxx Sun, 16 Nov 2014 01:43:44 +0000 > Carl, amazing thing - - oddest thing I've ever seen in Xy4. > Moving the lines below the load keyboard file causes the > keyboard file to be called onto the screen! I'm going to try > the old ldkbd instead. No, that doesn't make any difference. It > still gets called onscreen! Darndest thing! Actually, this means you're getting close. XyWebU2.int *does* call the KBD file to the screen, but it should then ABort or STore it, depending on whether Stack-related changes were made to the file (not to worry; if change are made, the original KBD file is backed up first). The KBD file should NOT remain on the screen. Does it remain on the screen for you? If so, is there an error message? Carl Distefano mailto:cld@xxxxxxxx

​Carl, you should know that at least in gmail your responses are showing as copied above, the note from Mr Troop and your response running together. Maybe you mean it to be that way. Hadn't seen this before. FW​