Re: email-style italics

Bill Troop wrote:

like _this_. And bold looks like *this*.

Very interesting. When I looked at your e-mail in Tbird, 'this' was
underlined and the second 'this' was bold and had an asteisk before and
aft. But when I looked at the "source" code, the first 'this' had just
an underscore before and aft and the second an asterisk. So that display
is something in the e-mail client. If yours will let you view the code
(ctrl-u in Tbird), you can cut and paste to Xy (using Clip) and then do
a ci. Going the other way would be more dicey.

Patricia M. Godfrey
priscamg@xxxxxxxx