Re: Colour printing

Harry Binswanger:
>If you can find out from the printer manual what the esc
>sequences are for putting in colors, you can just add them
>as PI's (printer instructions) in the text.
>Example:
>The following two words ≪pixxxxxxx≫will be≪piyyyyyy≫ printed in color.
>Where xxxxxxx is the sequence that turns on a given color
>and yyyyyy is the sequence that turns it back to black.

Interesting! Alas, as most modern hardware, this printer came with
absolutely minimalistic printed documentation. There is one card
with installation instruction (basically just "insert driver disk
and type 'install'") and a PR piece about the supplied fancy DTP
software (which I didn't install). Everything else is in the Help
files, and "escape" sequences are nowhere to be seen. Guess those
colour cartridges will just have to dry up.
Thanks anyway

--Rene von Rentzell, Tokyo
--Support the anti-spam amendment. Join at http://www.cauce.org/