Re: Colour printing

Robert:
>Not really. The OS might matter, though. You use the DY command. You can
>get to choices through the menus: Format - Type Style - Color.
>Additionally, you need to make sure that IMage mode printing is OFF
>(=0)! Load an HPDJ printer driver, e.g. HPDJ560C.PRN. Works very
>well under OS/2.

Ah. Maybe that is the problem. I use DOS and Win 3.1 (Doze 95 is installed
on another machine, but only for observation purposes).
In Win 3.1, I don't seem to see the above menu choices. Am I out of luck?
The XY command "dy" seemed like such an elegant solution. Sigh...

--Rene von Rentzell, Tokyo
--Support the anti-spam amendment. Join at http://www.cauce.org/